Communicate with Supplier? Supplier
Miss Pan Ms. Miss Pan
What can I do for you?
Chat Now Contact Supplier

YESWITCH ELECTRONICS CO., LTD.

Tags

Home > Products > Slide Switch T85 (Total 24 Products for Slide Switch T85)

Slide Switch T85 - manufacturer, factory, supplier from China

Review

Ghufran Ahmed

Aug 25, 2019 5

Good deal, highly recommended!
Mr.mr.mr.olivier Brocheriou

Aug 25, 2019 5

Excellence! It’s a perfect purchase for me.
Dina Gonzales Bendezu

Aug 12, 2019 5

A very kind seller^ - ^
Chee Hoong Chai

Aug 11, 2019 4

These are PERFECT! You may purchase them with complete confidence!
Gina Khammo

Jul 26, 2019 5

The Slide Switch T85 price’s favourable.Recommend.
Mr.nick Korth

Jul 19, 2019 5

You have make a excellent package for this stuff.I will come and buy again if the Slide Switch T85 test well.
Daniel Brown

Jul 13, 2019 5

The Slide Switch T85 Came with excellent package.Product is suitable for us.
Ranjeet Lad

Jul 08, 2019 5

Although it is a little bit expensive,it is worthwhile.Definitely will purchase Slide Switch T85 again!
Desi Hill

Jun 14, 2019 5

Wow! What a great Slide Switch T85 ! I searched for years for something like this. Finally I found YESWITCH ELECTRONICS CO., LTD. . It's a really great product.
Mr.lorenzo Rovaglia

Jun 03, 2019 5

High-quality Slide Switch T85 , shipped on time, and so far very reliable. I am floored with the capability I got for the price. The company is very easy to get ahold of. I can communicate with them emails or phone. They do communicate in English very well.
Rajeev Khandelwal

Jun 03, 2019 5

I was curious, I think it's important to understand how a product born before buying it. I had to email seller a couple of times and he got back to me quickly and effectively. Thanks for his help.
Britt Sebastian

Jun 03, 2019 5

Best seller. The Slide Switch T85 arrived from the surprised order in 10 days. I will recommend my friend to purchase from the YESWITCH ELECTRONICS CO., LTD. .
  • Video
  • Tags
  • Related Information
  • IP67 Anti-vandal LED Pushbutton Metal Switches
  • 16MM LED Metal Push Button Switch
  • 16mm LED Metal Pushbutton Switches
  • Waterproof Power Logo Push Button Switch
  • Black Long Life Waterproof 19mm Push Button Switch
  • UL High Life Latching Waterproof Push Button Switch
  • IK10 Waterproof Anti Vandal Latching  Switch
  • UL Certificated IK10 Metal Push Button Switch
  • High Quality Security Cabinet Cam Lock 12mm
  • Tubular Keys Mechanical Drawer Cam Lock
We also present product or service sourcing and flight consolidation products and services. We have our possess manufacturing facility and sourcing place of work. We can easily supply you with almost every type of product or service connected to our item variety for Slide Switch T85 , Slide Switch DPDT , Slide Switch Types , Competitive value with top quality and satisfying company make us earned extra shoppers.we wish to work with you and request common development.
  • RECOMMENDED

YOU MAY LIKE

SEND US A MESSAGE

We didn't put all products on website. If you can't find the product you're looking for, please contact us for more information.

"Quality initial, Honesty as base, Sincere company and mutual profit" is our idea, so that you can create consistently and pursue the excellence for Slide Switch T85 , Slide Switch DPDT , Slide Switch Types , Our company absorbs new ideas strict quality control a full range of service tracking and adhere to make high-quality products. Our business aims to "honest and trustworthy favorable price customer first" so we won the trust of the majority of customers! If you are interested in our items and services remember to do not hesitate to contact us!

Send Inquiry

Miss Pan

Ms. Miss Pan

Email:

amanda@yeswitches.com

Send Inquiry

Tel:0086-0769-81282903

Fax:0086-0769-81282903

Mobile Phone:+8618938293667

Email:amanda@yeswitches.com

Address:No.1, Kuiqiao Road, Si Village, Tangxia Town, Dongguan, Guangdong

Mobile Site